2020 Hope & Healing
You are invited to join us for Hope & Healing: Octoberfest 2020!
We are looking forward to a fantastic virtual event on Saturday, filled with good food, locally made beer and Octoberfest themed fun! This email serves as your list of everything you need for a successful event experience.
Octoberfest Box Pick Up:
- As part of your event experience we’ve packed a box full of ingredients that you’ll need for our cooking demonstration. We worked with the owners at Rooster + Hen, a local small grocer located inside Cross Street Market to source the freshest, often locally produced ingredients for your box. Click Here for the recipe card also includes a list of things you’ll need to have in your pantry to successfully make the menu items. Take a look and make certain you have what you need before Saturday.
- A note on the menu, please pre-boil the potatoes (provided in your Octoberfest box) to fork tender and set aside just prior to the event start time.
- As part of your event experience we’ve packed a bag of 12 beers for you to enjoy, 2 bottles of Kostrizer Schwartzbeir which you’ll use in the cooking, and an assortment 10 seasonal beers from Union Craft Brewing, Waverly Brewing Company and Key Brewing Company.
- You have 3 OPTIONS to pick up your Octoberfest Box:
Please use this Sign Up Genius link to select the time and location the works best for you.
All boxes MUST be picked up on Friday, October 23
Octoberfest Virtual Ticket:
- You will get a personalized email from ZOOM with your link to Saturday’s event
- Our event starts promptly at 5PM, so take the time before the event to set up your Zoom account and pick the best device to set up your screen to participate. Remember you will be following along with our chef as she prepares our menu items!
- This is an interactive event, we’ll have times when you’ll be in a virtual room with other guests for conversation, and times when we’ll be in one room for cooking demos, beer tasting and trivia!
Saturday, October 24
5:00pm – 6:30pm
$150 (For 2 Tickets)
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Contact us regarding sponsorship opportunities!