Make a Difference
Here are examples of how your tax-deductible donation makes a difference:
- $40 funds four participants to attend a Learning Lab
- $75 funds three participants to attend the Stewards of Children training
- $125 funds a monthly newsletter on how to keep children safe online
- $250 funds five counseling sessions for a survivor of child sexual abuse
- $500 funds ten counseling sessions for a survivor of child sexual abuse
- $1,000 funds two 3-hour trainings for parents, professionals and educators on various topics related to preventing, identifying, and responding to child sexual abuse
You can also make a donation of any amount that will support the mission of No More Stolen Childhoods!
2021 Annual Appeal
Simone Biles. Sally Field. Carlos Santana. Maya Angelou – names that remind us of strength, talent, success, and wisdom. And yet, those are words not often associated with child sexual abuse, even though these and many other survivors, both famous and familiar, lead healthy, fulfilling, and accomplished lives.
Whether they’ve chosen to share openly or not, these inspirational figures are already part of our lives, and advances in addressing child sexual abuse make the world a more welcoming place for them, and for those who still need support to get to a place of thriving. Through awareness, prevention, and recovery services we strive to confront and destigmatize the issue at all stages, thereby changing the cultural conversation around child sexual abuse.
We are always grateful to have the support of our partners, professionals, and community members. In 2021, for the second year in a row, we are especially fortunate to be partnering with Harrity & Harrity, LLP, as they have committed to match donations we receive between now and December 31, up to $50,000! Their continued commitment and participation have been invaluable to us and those we serve, and we hope you will take full advantage of their generosity in furthering efforts to keep kids safe and to support the healing of those who weren’t.
In a world where things are constantly changing and can leave us feeling unsure, No More Stolen Childhoods has never been clearer and more committed to its work. Led with a new strategic plan, vision, values, and mission to engage all communities in the prevention of and healing from child sexual abuse, we head into 2022 energized and focused. Join us on this important road.